Comprehensive modelling of debt against property, fund or entire portfolio
The ProMS Investor debt module allows modelling of debt at any level, from individual properties through to sub-fund, fund, joint venture and entire portfolios.
The debt module allows sophisticated definitions of debt, including:
- Fixed, floating and mid-term changes between the two
- Interest only, annualised principal repayment, term amortisation
- Sweep payments
- Unlimited mid-term switches between any re-payment type
- Caps, Collars, Interest-rate swaps
- Multi-tranche and securitised debt arrangements
- Development phase-driven debt
- Bonds, debentures, convertibles
- RCF-type loans
- Standard and bespoke fee structures
Typically the use of debt increases expected returns from a property but also increases the volatility of the expected returns. By measuring the risk and return of a property with different types of loan or with none at all, finance managers can structure debt to optimise the risk adjusted return of an asset or portfolio of assets.